Provision of services of DigitalKeys.biz web-site by its owner Delware Ltd. shall always be regulated by this Terms & Conditions available at http://digitalkeys.biz/terms.
Website DigitalKeys.biz is an Internet resource constituting an on-line store and offering its customers the commodities (hereinafter – “Service”) listed there, including but not limited to the service of increased-speed and/or without ads/waiting access to other Internet resources, which have business relations with the DigitalKeys.biz website.
Service is an alphanumeric character string or a service of high-speed access (in comparison to free low speed access) to a specific web-site, but not a specific content or file, and under no circumstances shall constitute an executable, text, multimedia, graphical files or other file type, and cannot be interpreted as content.
User is an individual or a legal entity, who/which purchases or wishes to purchase a Service on the DigitalKeys.biz website.
Acceptance of conditions
- By visiting the DigitalKeys.biz website and its subdomains, by purchasing and using Services offered at DigitalKeys.biz, and its subdomains you confirm your full and final approval of this Terms & Conditions, current version whereof is available at http://digitalkeys.biz/terms.
- User shall consent to this Terms & Conditionst by checking the box “I accept the terms of Terms & Conditions” and/or by pressing the button to continue his purchase, and such consent shall be unlimited.
Matters regulated by this User Agreement
- This Terms & Conditions shall establish legal relations between you and our company, which shall regulate and describe rules of using Services purchased on the DigitalKeys.biz website.
Rules and restrictions regarding use of purchased Services.
- A User purchasing Services on the DigitalKeys.biz website, hereby confirms, understands and fully consents to the following:
- Purchased Service shall be used only for User’s personal purposes.
- Purchase of a Service shall under no circumstances constitute purchase of any content.
- All responsibility for using a Service shall be borne exclusively by User having purchased the Service.
- User may get a refusal from Service provision, provided the security department of DigitalKeys.biz website suspects a fraud attempt during Service purchase, as well in sole discretion of DigitalKeys.biz security department, without giving any reasons for refusal.
- By purchasing a Service User agrees to pay all applicable charges including all applicable taxes and other fees that accrue in relation to use or delivery of the Service and expressly authorizes the payment method to charge him for the amount due.
- User purchasing a Service on DigitalKeys.biz website hereby confirms, understands and guarantees the following:
- Purchased Service shall be used only for User’s personal purposes inflicting no harm (in any of its manifestations) to any other legal entities or individuals.
- Purchased Service shall not be used by User for downloading/uploading from/to the Internet of the following materials:
- content, which violates any copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other right belonging to anybody;
- content, which has explicit sexual or pornographic substance, materials for adults, materials inciting violence, hatred or racism, or indecent information;
- content containing viruses and/or other programs (codes, scripts, active content, etc.) designed for operation termination or failure, collection of information leading to loss of confidentiality or losses during operation, obtaining unauthorized access to system resources, restriction in operation of any software, hardware or communication means, and other actions for the purpose of inflicting harm;
- content violating any legislation in the sphere of distributing information on human and child trafficking, production and sales of weapons and/or forbidden substances, and/or material which is illegal, tortuous, threatening, violent, insulting, sensitive, damaging, vulgar, discrediting, entrenching on one’s personal life or inadmissible on racial, ethnic and other grounds;
- content violating legislation of a country (or any of its part), a citizen whereof such User is, in which User resides, in which is currently located, or in which User plans to stay with the content.
- No harm shall be inflicted (in any of its possible forms) to the reputation of the DigitalKeys.biz website or its partners by any acts or defaults.
- User shall not distribute any false, misleading or deliberately distorted information about DigitalKeys.biz website or its partners.
- In case User has any information on any violations by Internet resources, the access whereto User purchased on the DigitalKeys.biz website, User shall immediately contact the DigitalKeys.biz security department to notify about it.
- User hereby understands and confirms that DigitalKeys.biz website bears no relation to mutual relations (in any of their manifestations) between User and Internet resource to access wherefore User purchases/wishes to purchase a Service.
- User hereby confirms that User is fully legally capable and competent for entering into this Terms & Conditions and for fulfilling its conditions.
- Upon execution (adoption) hereof on behalf of an organization, User shall perform conditions hereof for the organization and shall confirm its authority to bind such organization with such conditions. In this case, the term “User” shall refer to you as a private person, as well as to the organization represented by you.
- In case a declared price currency and the actual acquiring currency differs User agrees that the amount withdrawn from his payment card or paid by any other way may be different from the one declared before the purchase and agrees with the right of DigitalKeys.biz website to set any currency conversion rate.
- Provided any of these conditions are recognized vague, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such conditions shall be considered separable from other conditions and shall not affect validity and enforceability of all other conditions of this Terms & Conditions and its parts.